This Winter, Long Island is buzzing with nightlife activities to keep you going through the cold evenings. Go out with friends, or make new friends at a concert, comedy show, or a fun singles event. If you are looking than something different from the same old bar experience, many bars are now offering live music to reel in a new audience. Craft beers are also continuing to explode on the bar scene, so you can go to a pub or club with a truly unique taste. Check out these great events happening in the coming months, or if yuo don't see one that suits your fancy, browse our Nightlife Events page!
New Year’s Eve
- Long Island Philharmonic: New Year's Eve Spectacular: Enjoy an evening of popular music with the Long Island Philharmonic at C.W. Post’s Tilles Center, starting at 7 p.m.
- Hoppy New Year at Parlay Gastropub: Ring in the New Year with a night of delightful drinks, a lavish buffet, and a champagne toast.
- New Year’s Laughin’ Eve: Celebrate the end of 2014 with a live comedy show at Theatre Three featuring Paul Anthony, Bill McCarty and Keith Anthony.
- January 10: The Paramount Comedy Series Presents: Pablo Francisco: One of the biggest comics around will be coming to The Paramount to share his hilarious jokes and skits made famous by his Comedy Central special and his stint on Mad TV.
- January 16: The Best of Broadway & More Benefit Show: Enjoy musical theatre while funding theater students’ travel to the Kennedy Center American Theater Festival.
- January 23: Criss Angel – Mindfreak Live: Witness the strange and amazing feats of magic by Criss Angel at the Paramount.
- January 29: Tradeshow Productions presents Ladies Night Out: For an entry fee of $10, pamper yourself and your girlfriends to a night of over 100 vendors selling beauty products, handbags, makeovers, psychic readings, and more – or just enjoy the live music!
- February 7: Bay Street Theater presents Beatles Vs. Rolling Stones Concert: Enjoy rotating sets by Beatles and Rolling Stones cover bands at the Bay Street Theater, which will both be playing the best dance music from both bands to keep you rocking all night!
- February 14: Mostly Moptop in “A Fab Four Valentine’s Night”: Treat your loved one to a night of Beatles tunes at the Dix Hills Performing Arts Center.
- February 14: Jim Breuer: Valley Stream local and legendary comic Jim Breuer will bring his standup to The Paramount, which will be sure to be entertaining and filled with LI humor and insights.
- February 27: Pep & The Soul Explosion Band: Head down to Hudson’s on the Mile in Freeport to get down to this soul band for no cover, and while enjoying half price drinks!
- February 28: Bowling for Singles: Meet other singles in the area over a fun casual game of bowling at the South Levittown Lanes.