Every year around this time Old Saint Nick makes his way to the Island to listen to the Christmas wishes of local boys and girls, take photos with them, and create a heartwarming memory that you can look back on for years to come. If you’re looking to create a special memory this Christmas then you don’t want to miss out on a meet & greet with Santa! You can even make your special holiday photo with Santa into a Christmas card to send out to friends and family! Now, go get the kids all decked out in their holiday gear then head out to one of these Santa meet & greets to snap your annual photo with the big guy!
- Visit With Santa in Longwood Estate – Make your way over to the Main Parlor on the estate to take photos with Santa on Saturday, December 6th from 11AM – 2PM. Please register beforehand.
- Santa in Wantagh Park – At 1PM on Saturday, December 6th Santa will be arriving in Wantagh Park ready to talk about your child’s Christmas list! His elves will also be distributing toys, hot chocolate and other sweet treats.
- Santa’s Workshop at Hampton Watercraft and Marine – See Santa ride in by boat on Saturday, December 6th then go have your picture taken with him! Afterwards kids can help Santa’s elves make ornaments! The event will go from 1PM – 3PM.
- Santa Visits Island Park Village Hall – Children can take a photo with Santa at the village hall on Saturday, December 6th at 2PM and leave with hot chocolate and a goodie bag!
- Pictures with Santa in Port Jefferson – Come visit with Santa in his workshop in Port Jefferson for photos with the kids on Saturdays & Sundays now through Saturday, December 20th from 12PM – 4PM.
- Pictures With Santa at Dees' Nursery & Florist – Get the kids ready & make your way over to Oceanside to Santa’s Workshop to get pictures taken with Santa! Santa will be at Dee’s Nursery Saturdays & Sundays now through Sunday, December 21st from 11AM – 5PM. Picture packages start at $10.
- Pictures with Santa at Massapequa Park Village Hall – Parents get your cameras ready because Santa is visiting Massapequa on Sunday, December 7th from 2PM – 4PM.
- Santa in Downtown Riverhead – Watch Santa arrive floating down the Peconic River on Saturday, December 13th at 4PM then, once he comes ashore, get ready to take some pictures!
- Open House With Santa at Wantagh Historical and Preservation Society and Museum – All are invited to bring their camera to take photos with Santa, and enjoy hot chocolate and cookies, on Sunday, December 14th from 2PM – 4PM.
- Santa Arrives at Atlantic Nursery in Freeport – Join in the holiday fun and get your photo taken with Santa! Santa will be at Atlantic Nursery on Saturday, December 20th and Sunday, December 21st.
- Santa at White Post Farms – Head out to Melville on a Saturday or Sunday now through Wednesday, December 24th to meet with Santa and visit the animal farm & bird aviary! Hours run from 10AM to 4PM and admission in $15.
- Santa Claus at Hicks Nursery in Westbury – Jolly Ol’ Santa will be at Hicks Nursery on Saturdays and Sundays from 8AM – 8PM now through Tuesday, December 23rd. Don’t forget your camera!
- Santa at Roosevelt Field Mall – Now through Wednesday, December 24th Santa will be taking photos with kids at Roosevelt Field Mall! On December 7th bring your pets with so they can get a photo with the big guy too!
- Santa at the Smith Haven Mall – Bring the kids to the mall through Wednesday, December 24th to get their annual photo with Santa taken! On Sunday, Dec. 7, Caring Santa provides a subdued and welcoming environment for children and their families with special needs and sensitive ears. Then bring the pets along on December 14th from 7PM – 8PM to get a picture with them too!
- Santa at the Walt Whitman Shops – Tell the kids to get their holiday lists ready so they can take a photo with Santa at the mall and tell him what they want for Christmas! Photos with Santa will be available now through Wednesday, December 24th.
- Santa at the Westfield South Shore Mall – Santa will be snapping pictures with kids daily through Wednesday, December 24th from 10AM to 9PM Monday through Saturday and 11AM to 6PM on Sundays.
Where are you going to get your annual photo with Santa and the kids taken? Let us know in the comments below!
Photo by Emin Ozkan via Free Images