Answers - (1) helpful answers below.

Christian Feb 11th, 2014 3:08 p.m.

Hi Molly,

To the best of my knowledge, NY State recognizes ULC ministers, but every jurisdiction can be a little different. You might want to contact the Brookhaven Town Clerk to find out of there is anything you need to take care of before the ceremony.

Advertise With Us