100 Women Who Care About Long Island - New On-Line Media Sponsor

LongIsland.com

100 Women Who Care about Long Island is pleased to announce their new On-Line Media Sponsor LongIsland.com

Print Email

Commack, NY - August 19, 2014 - Since its initial launch in 1996, LongIsland.com has been a go-to resource for locals looking to find out more about all that is happening on Long Island.  The site’s regular updates and expansions are why tens of thousands of locals visit LongIsland.com every day. "Whether you're looking for the best entertainment, dining, latest news, or local businesses, LongIsland.com has it all - we're your Guide to Long Island, no matter what you're searching for" per Cait Russell, Editor-In-Chief of Long Island Media, Inc.

As an On-Line Media Sponsor, LongIsland.com will be promoting 100 Women Who Care about Long Island with a Featured Listing on the Philanthropic Organizations page, 4 Featured Event Listings, 6 Sponsored Event Listing and publication of News Releases all at no cost. 

Cait's thoughts on why they decided to become a Sponsor:

• "LongIsland.com works with a variety of local charities, Chambers of Commerce, and other community organizations
  • Upon learning about 100 Women Who Care about Long Island and their mission to give back to the Long Island community, I knew that I wanted to help them reach more locals, and I knew that partnering with LongIsland.com could help them do that

We take pride in being active members of the Long Island community, and one of the biggest ways that we do that is by supporting the good work of local not for profit organizations by helping them to connect with locals through LongIsland.com"