Ten People Arrested in DWI Saturation Patrol in Suffolk County
Suffolk County Police today arrested 10 people during an overnight DWI Saturation Patrol in Patchogue and Holbrook.
Patchogue, NY - May 24th, 2014 - Suffolk County Police today arrested 10 people during an overnight DWI Saturation Patrol in Patchogue and Holbrook.
Police officers from the Suffolk County Highway Patrol Selective Alcohol Fatality Enforcement Team (SAFE-T), assisted by police officers from the Suffolk County Parks Police and Metropolitan Transportation Authority Police, conducted a DWI Saturation Patrol in Patchogue and Holbrook. This operation was conducted for the prevention of injuries and fatalities associated with driving while intoxicated, particularly during the beginning of the Memorial Day Holiday weekend.
The following people were charged with Driving While Intoxicated:
- Douglas McCarthy, 26, of W. Main St., Patchogue
- Rafael Tejada, 22, of Maplecrest Drive, Ronkonkoma
- Stephanie Kawko, 22, of Cherry Lane, Medford
- Enoel Cruz, 31, of Cadman Road, West Islip
- Thomas Tortorici, 33, of Franklin Boulevard., Long Beach
- Frank Montalvo, 44, of Mount White Ave., Farmingville
- Lance Martins, 31, of W. 13 St., Deer Park
- Juan Campoverde, 37, of Academia St., Patchogue
The following person was charged with Driving While Ability Impaired by Drugs:
- Jasheem Pulley (pictured), 19, of Silverpine Drive, Amityville
The following person was charged with Driving While Ability Impaired by the Combined Influence of Alcohol and Drugs:
- Wilson Lopez, 18, of Vernon St., Patchogue
The above individuals will be arraigned at First District Court in Central Islip on May 24.
A criminal charge is an accusation. A defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.
Incident: Ten People Arrested in DWI Saturation Patrol
Location: Patchogue and Holbrook
Date/Time: Friday, May 23, 2013 at 11:30 p.m. to Saturday, May 24 at 4:30 a.m.