SCPD Advisory: Five People Arrested for Selling Alcohol to a Minor
By Long Island News & PRs Published: May 11 2014
Suffolk County Police have arrested five people after they were caught selling alcohol to a minor at local businesses.
Commack, NY - May 11, 2014 - The Fourth Precinct Crime Section conducted an underage alcohol sting operation of seventeen businesses in the Ronkonkoma, Commack and the Kings Park area. Five businesses were found to be in violation.
The following businesses and representatives of the businesses failed inspection on Friday May 9.
- Connor Popolo, 20, of Nesconset, employed at Citgo gas station, located at 2691 Middle Country Road, Lake Grove.
- Dhan Maharjan, 41, of Lake Grove, employed at Gulf gas station, located at 3089 Middle Country Road, Lake Grove.
The following businesses and representatives of the businesses failed inspection tonight.
- Cristobal Caal, 31, of Bay Shore, employed at Citgo gas station, located at 100 Crooked Hill Road, Commack.
- Etna Cornielle, 19, of Bay Shore, employed at Hess gas station, located at 152 E. Northport Road, Kings Park.
- Evren Altunay, 33, of Kings Park, employed at BP gas station, located at 94 Pulaski Road, Kings Park.
All five people were charged with Unlawfully Dealing with a Minor. They were issued a Field Appearance Ticket and will appear at First District Court in Central Islip at a later date.
A criminal charge is an accusation. A defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.