SCPD: Medford Couple Arrested for Armed Robberies
Suffolk police have arrested two people for a string of 15 robberies.
Correction: January 17th, 2014 - Christopher Marino and Jaime Greco were charged with 13 counts of Robbery 1st Degree and two counts of Attempted Robbery 1st Degree for the robberies that occurred at 7-Eleven on January 3 and Royal Market on January 2. The number of charges for Robbery 1st Degree listed in the original release was incorrect.
Original release below.
Medford, NY - January 16, 2014 - Suffolk County Police have arrested two people in connection with a series of armed robberies that occurred at businesses beginning December 9.
- KFC, 800 Montauk Highway, Shirley, on January 7
- Mobil on the Run, located at 3239 Sunrise Highway, Islip Terrace, on January 7
- Subway, located at 600-7 Portion Road, Lake Ronkonkoma, on January 5
- Subway, located at 173 Smithtown Blvd., Nesconset, on January 3
- 7-Eleven, located at 2810 Route 112, Medford, on January 3
- Royal Market, located 451 Glen Drive, Shirley, on January 2
- Carvel, located at 536 Main St., Center Moriches, on January 1
- Hess, located at 1801 North Ocean Ave., Medford, on December 31
- Subway, located at 600 Portion Road, Ronkonkoma, on December 29
- Subway, located at 402 Route 112, North Patchogue, on December 28
- Hess Express, located at 440 Portion Road, Ronkonkoma, on December 26
- Sunoco, located at 3423 Route 112, Coram, on December 25
- Hess, located at 3203 Route 112, Medford, December 15
- Subway, located at 2920 Route 112, Medford, on December 11
- Subway, located at 2920 Route 112, Medford, on December 9