Planning a Wedding on a Budget

ChelseaT

Planning a Wedding on a Budget

17 Jan, 2015 2:38 p.m.

Check out these great DIY wedding ideas that will help keep some money in your pocket!

Jade12

Re:Planning a Wedding on a Budget

29 Jan, 2015 5 a.m.

Planning your wedding in budget is really important and that is why I am planning to hire Wedding location for my wedding ceremony and reception. As, I cannot find anything cheaper than this one.

camerony

05 Feb, 2015 9:34 p.m.

Supposedly the average wedding costs 20,000. There are many that are more, many more that are less. You have to figure out what you can spend without going into debt. Then you can start deciding on # of guests which you need before you find a venue. Some only hold 50 and some hold 1,000. After budget comes the planning. Start a loose leaf notebook with pockets for garden wedding dresses brides ideas and costs. Flowers you like under one suggestion, decorations in another, put pictures you find that you like under these and then you can make a decision on many things. The front page should be devoted to the little things you pick up along the way. Write down everything you buy and how much it cost. It's amazing how much the little things add up. A cake topper can be $20. A guest book can be $50. As you buy them and keep track of costs you will already know what you have. Keep receipts since you might change your mind about something and want to return it. Good luck!

Aimeeli

25 Oct, 2015 11:08 p.m.

Gem: Crystal, Faux Gem
Material: Environmental Alloy
Craft: Electroplating
Weight: 24g
Height: 2 1/9''
Width: 3/4''
Cheap Diamond Earring for wedding. Oval Diamond Dangle Drop Earrings from only love myself

Advertisement
Advertise With Us

Open Feedback Dialog