Fairytale Wedding

ChelseaT

Fairytale Wedding

02 Aug, 2014 11:16 a.m.

Check out these great tips to planning the perfect Fairytale Wedding! Features invitation ideas, centerpieces, favors, decor and more!

http://www.longisland.com/articles/08-02-14/planning-a-fairytale-wedding.html

Nikolen_22

Re:Fairytale Wedding

10 Nov, 2014 5:34 a.m.

I am totally impressed with your fairytale style wedding planning. It seems very beautiful and you have acquired magical atmosphere for your guest to enjoy. I wish I could be there in your guest list!

party space nyc

danrtseysky

11 Nov, 2014 4:14 a.m.

The fairytale wedding plan is so impressed and I am about to get a fairytale wedding. Like the princess huh?

I want to buy a white chiffon ball gown wedding dress on Alizeebridal.com, I believe it will be perfect for such sweet weddings!

fionana

14 Nov, 2014 3:10 a.m.

I am also a Disney fan,love Cinderella much. I really want those birds that made her bed in the morning. LOL What you have to do is bring Disney World to you....... What are the other elements besides Cinderella's castle that you love about a Disney wedding? is it the horse and carriage, the dress, dancing under the star, the dress, the glass slippers. Renting a horse and carriage is not very expensive and is something you can pay for ahead of time and you can have that experience of riding up or off in a carriage just before and after your ceremony. You can rent a backdrops ta-da there is your castle, tinkle lights in trees at an outdoor venue in the evening wedding under the stars, your first dance could be to "So this is Love". Look for an outdoor venue and something in the evening. And just focus on what is about the experience and use a little creative imagination with the details and you can create the fairytale wedding dress and day you are seeking and the whole family can enjoy.

danrtseysky

17 Nov, 2014 3:54 a.m.

The fairytale wedding plan is so impressed.
I met with some impressing fairytale wedding dress on alizeebridal.com, maybe it will be perfectly match your wedding.

jameselkins

22 Jul, 2015 6:38 a.m.

Thanks for sharing.
Advertisement
Advertise With Us

Open Feedback Dialog