Best Breakfast on LI?

AngelineR

Best Breakfast on LI?

31 Jul, 2012 12:35 p.m.

We just did a feature "Battle of the Breakfasts" and we would love to hear your favorite breakfast spots on LI!

Let us know your favorite places to stop for a morning meal, and the best dish they offer!

CaitR

Re:Best Breakfast on LI?

31 Jul, 2012 2:49 p.m.

I'm a fan of Maureen's Kitchen myself - great cow decor, and great breakfast!

I'm always willing to try any place that serves brunch, though.

blackhawk6164

31 Jul, 2012 3:11 p.m.

When it comes to breakfast my girlfriend and I just hit up a diner. the O-Co-Kee has some pretty good waffles. Although we will usually go to a deli for egg sandwiches.

cjbrandstrom

01 Aug, 2012 8:18 p.m.

I love Toast in Port Jeff... great atmosphere and a nice, laid back diner type feeling. The food is always good.

But if I can't make the trip out there, I love IHOP for a quick breakfast fix :)

Scott_R

19 Mar, 2014 7:41 a.m.

I'd posted a comment on the original article's page at the time, but...

Would remove from the list: Fuel Your Body Cafe, Krisch's, Thomas's, and IHOP (just because it's a chain, and do we really need to prop up a major chain when there are better indie places?)

Would add: Cornucopia's Noshery (Amityville), Morning Rose Cafe (Bellmore), Relish (Kings Park), Left Coast Kitchen (Merrick)

I'm borderline on Jo Jo Apple's.

JennaVctoria

26 Mar, 2014 12:43 p.m.

Kitchen Kaberet - They have two locations one near my work (Glen Cove Rd. in Roslyn) and one near home - I prefer the one on Saxon Ave in Bayshore. Fresh omelette station and muffins, great coffee - seating area.
Advertisement
Advertise With Us

Open Feedback Dialog