Atlantic City Buses from Long Island
Unfortunately, driving between Long Island and Atlantic City can be an ordeal, especially if you are planning to spend the entire night out at the casino. Luckily, since so many Long Islanders love to visit Atlantic City, you can catch up on your beauty rest while riding as a passenger on the convenient bus transportation provided by a handful of the region’s most popular bus companies.
Another option is to charter a party bus, or limousine so you and your friends can travel safely and responsibly. LongIsland.com offers an extensive list of reviewed and rated party bus services in Nassau and Suffolk counties. Once there, you’ll be ready to enjoy the numerous casinos in Atlantic City, each doubling as a hotel and restaurant as well.
With stops in Bay Shore, Centereach, Commack, Copiague, Patchogue, Selden, Massapequa, Deer Park, Mineola, Hauppauge, Wantagh, Shirley, Westbury, New Hyde Park, Hicksville, and Stony Brook, Classic Coach is one of the most accessible services to anyone on Long Island looking for a ride to Atlantic City. Buses run every morning and on Friday and Saturday evenings.
Offering daily service from Patchogue, Hauppauge, Bay Shore, Commack, West Babylon, Massapequa, Hicksville, Westbury, Lynbrook, Franklin Square, Garden City Park, and Wantagh every morning, Ground Transamerica make for a convenient way to get from Long Island to Atlantic City. Once there, GTA stops at Bally’s, Showboat, and Tropicana.
This bus company offers a variety of charter and touring services, including a two-day overnight tour of Atlantic City featuring the famous Tropicana Casino and Resort. The bus starts in Southampton and stops in Westhampton, Farmingville, and Huntington before proceeding to New Jersey.
Limos and Charter Buses
If you’d prefer to have a more intimate ride with friends or family, but still don’t want to deal with the hassle of driving to Atlantic City you can turn to one of Long Island’s great limousine companies. In addition to limos for smaller parties, many companies have their own charter buses which can carry dozens of people from LI to AC and back again!
Casinos in Atlantic City
- Bally’s – Famous for its grandiose spa, Bally’s provides the perfect combination of pampered relaxation and exciting gaming.
- Borgata – Providing top DJs at the club, hot music acts on the stage, and all sorts of treatments at the spa, Borgata offers a wide variety of entertainment to go with its casino experience.
- Caesars – Featuring Nero’s Chophouse & Sushi Bar and the Palace Court Buffet, Caesars will serves up some of the best food in Atlantic City.
- Golden Nugget – Located right on the water, the Golden Nugget offers a breathtaking view to accompany its many restaurants and bars.
- Harrah’s – If you’re looking to keep the party going after you leave the casino, visit the Pool After Dark where you’ll find all kinds of fun.
- Resorts – The name says it all. At resorts you’ll find luxurious suites, great shows, plenty of games, delicious food, the legendary Margaritaville, and everything else needed to make a perfect vacation.
- Revel – You’ll certainly enjoy all the revelry to be found at this casino, including the nightclub, beach club, concert hall, and cabanas.
- Showboat – The pet owners out there will be happy to know that they don’t have to leave the pooch at home when they come to Showboat; their PetStay program makes them the first dog-friendly casino-hotel in Atlantic City.
- Taj Mahal – Featuring a wide array of restaurants, shows, and luxurious rooms, you’ll be living like a king at the Taj Mahal.
- Tropicana – The Northeast might get pretty cold every winter, but you can always warm up at Tropicana’s many fine restaurants and indoor pool.
- Trump Plaza – Located in the center of the boardwalk, Trump Plaza provides the hottest beach bar and most exhilarating nightlife.
Additional Resources for Transportation on Long Island