Saturday's Top 10: Spectacular Spots to See Santa

LongIsland.com

Santa Claus is not only coming to town, he’ll be all around town this December.

Print Email

Santa Claus is not only coming to town, he’ll be all around town this December - 'Tis the season to start making a list and checking it twice! Whether your kids want a new Furby, Lego set, Doc McStuffins doll, Skylanders or something else entirely, kids will have lots of opportunities to bring whatever is on their wish lists to Santa.  You can take your chances and catch a glimpse of him randomly, at a town tree lighting or check our list to see where you can find Jolly Ol’ St. Nick throughout the season.  

Visiting Santa at the Local Mall has been a Christmas tradition for families for generations, and these memorable experiences have been documented well in pop culture for decades. Who could forget little Ralphie from A Christmas Story waiting on a seemingly endless line to meet Santa, get overly excited, and  when he  told that the Red Ryder BB Gun he wanted so badly was simply too dangerous? I cannot count the times I have heard the phrase "You'll shoot your eye out, kid!" - it still makes me laugh every time. Meeting Santa Claus is something that brings everyone a bit of nostalgia - whether it is from memories of yesteryear, or remembering a favorite holiday classic.

Ho! Ho! Ho! Santa Claus landed his sleigh on Long Island at these locations.

Where is your favorite place to sit on Santa's lap?  Let us know on the Forum!|

Snap some great shots with Santa & want to share?
Email photos@longisland.com to add them to our upcoming Holiday Photo Gallery!

Photos