Thanksgiving Dining and Catering 2013: Let Someone Else Do the Dishes
Maybe you are not much of a cook or a crowded home is not your thing. Luckily, many restaurants are hosting Thanksgiving dinners and offer ...
Has your turkey ever been too dry? Stuffing too wet? Well, these are some problems you can avoid this Thanksgiving by either going out for your holiday dinner or catering your holiday dinner.
There are a few benefits to dining out this holiday. Not only are you guaranteed great food, you do not have to do dishes or worry about your home being bombarded with family members.
If you cater, unlike dinning out, you might not be able to get the whole family out for dinner. Catering at your home can give you less of a headache with cooking and relieve a lot of stress off of the family.
With either option, make sure you plan ahead reservations and catering availability can be limited.
Where to dine out on Thanksgiving:
- One Main Resturant: Offering turkey, ham, ribeye, and salmon, this prix fixe dinner will keep everyone filled.
- Fox Hollow: Enjoy their Thanksgiving buffet made by their award winning chefs.
- The Garden City Hotel: Offering seasonal dishes, this Thanksgiving buffet is delicious enough for the whole family.
- Old Bethpage Village Restoration: On November 23rd and 24th, the restoration is offering a demonstration of preparing a traditional dinner prepared in their wood-burning stoves.
- Healthy Planet: This turkey-free Thanksgiving will satisfy any stomach this holiday.
- Glen Cove Mansion: This four hour buffet-style holiday dinner or cocktail style dinner will please anyone you invite.
Catering for Thanksgiving:
- Aveline Caterers: Aveline’s highly trained and creative chef can cook your traditional Thanksgiving meal to perfection, and even add a few innovative twists if you’re feeling adventurous. They will cater to your tastes to make the ideal holiday dinner.
- Uncle Giuseppe's: Traditional turkey or breast, Giuseppe's offers many options you can bring home.
- Iavarone's Bros: Offers freshly cooked and craved turkeys every day.
- Whole Foods Market: Your choice of turkey and other platters are available at Whole Foods.
- Elegant Eating: Traditional or maple-glazed, your choose the turkey you want with various sides
- Grace's Marketplace: Check out Grace's extensive menu, you can pick and choose entrees based on your own preference.
- Ben's Deli: Roast turkey to a Thanksgiving Feast, Ben's works with any size and price points.
- Fresh Hamptons: Traditional to vegetarian, Fresh Hampton has a lot to offer for any diet.
What are your plans for this Thanksgiving? Tell us in the comments below!