Halloween is less than two weeks away! Have you started to get your scare on? An increasingly popular Halloween activity in addition to Haunted Houses, Charity Haunts, and other kid friendly haunted activities are spooky walks and trails.
Spook walks and trails vary by who runs them. Some of them take place in the woods with actors or props jump out at you. Generally, these would take place at night and if you are a fan of haunted houses, a spook walk or trail is a must this Halloween season!
Check out some of the locations below to get your scare on:
- Farmingdale FD Fright House in Farmingdale
- Bayville Scream Park in Bayville
- F&W Schmitt's Farms Hanuted Mansion & NIghttime in Melville
- Fright Night Haunted House at Karts in Ronkonkoma
- The HV Asylum in Coram
- Adventureland's NIghtmare on the Midway in Farmingdale
- Spooky Fest - The Woods are Haunted! in Rockville Centre
- RISE of the Jack O'Lanterns at Old Westbury Gardens
Be sure to check them out before their gone!
Been to a great spook walk or trail? Tell us about your experiences below!