2013 Must-See Fall Festivals on Long Island
By Sharon Lindell Published: September 14 2013
As we head into the fall, festivals and fairs are still going on into October. Check out our list of fall festivals coming up on ...
Long Islanders had a great summer of fun and festivals, but as the weather gets colder a lot of Long Islanders may think that there is not much to do, but there are many things to do on Long Island all year round.
Even though it is getting colder, there are still many fun festivals happening this fall. From crafts fairs to food festivals, Long Islanders have a lot to choose from this fall.
Check out a few festivals going on, as well as our September’s Fall Family Fun Guide.
- Long Island Fair (Also, 27th-29th)
- Antiques, Flea Market and Craft Fair
- 25th Annual Fall Fair
- 4th Annual Craft & Gift Fair at Christopher Morley Park
- 31st Annual Queens County Fair
- Grace Church Harvest Fair
- Miller Place - Mount Sinai Society Coutry Fair
- Harvest Day Fair
- First Annual Long Island African American Heritage Parade and Festival
- St. Margaret's Fall Fair in Plainview
- IGHL 5th Annual Craft Fair
- Craft & Fine Arts Fair
- Long Island Naturally Enviromental Fair
- Fish Hatchery Fall Fair
- Green Living Craft Fair and Cooking Demo
- Merrick Street Festiival
Do you know any other great fairs or festivals going on this fall? Be sure to add the event to our events calendar!