No matter how you enjoy your pizza, you taste in toppings started with the traditional cheese pizza. Pizza dough, tomato sauce, and mozzarella make up a cheese pizza. To celebrate this simple pizza, September 5th marks National Cheese Pizza Day.
Although the invention of the pizza is still debated, the most accepted origin is in Naples, Italy. This seems appropriate because some of the best pizza comes from an Italian restaurant.
- Spuntino Wine Bar & Italian Tapas - Garden City
- Joanne's Gourmet Pizza - Roslyn
- Borrelli's Italian Restaurant - East Meadow
- Lo Piccolo's Pizzeria & Restaurant - Hauppauge
- Albert's Pizza - Deer Park
- La Piazza - Plainview
- Main Street Pizza Cafe - Kings Park
- Calda Pizza - Hicksville
- Vastis Pizza Village Inc - Montauk
- Yaphank Community Pizza - Yaphank
What is your favorite pizzeria? Tell us in the comments below!
Photo by hortongrou, via Free Images.