Purr-fect Idea for All Pets: August 22nd is Bring Your Cat to the Vet Day
Many homes have cats and other pets, and part of loving these pets is taking them to the veterinarian for a check-up and for shots. ...
You and your family visit the doctor yearly for your check-ups. Your kids get vaccinated and some of you will need to get your flu shot too. As pet owners, we cannot forget that our pets need to see their own doctor, a veterinarian.
Take Your Cat to the Vet Day is to remind people about taking proper care of their cats, but this day should also extend to all pets. Some people may feel that since their cats are indoors all the time, they have little to worry about. However, if your cat or other animal does get outside, they become exposed to harmful germs and bacteria. That is why an exam, immunization, parasite protection, and getting blood work done are important for not only cats, but all household pets.
So, set up a veterinarian appointment today because the more care you give your pets the longer you and your pet have with each other.
- Atlantic Coast Veterinary Specialist - Bohemia
- Veterinary Referral & Emergency Center of Westbury - Westbury
- Veterinary Medical Center of Long Island - West Islip
- East End Veterinary - Riverhead
- Long Island Veterinary Specialist - Plainview
- West Hills Animals - Huntington
- New York Veterinary Specialty & Emergency Center - Farmingdale
- Long Island City Veterinary Center - Long Island City
- Hauppauge Animal Hospital - Hauppauge
- Veterinary Center of East Northport - East Northport
Do you have a furry, slimy, or scaly family member? Tell us about them in the comment below!