Cool Off with an Iced Coffee: Coffee Places to Visit on Long Island
Nothing is more energizing than a cup of coffee, but with the weather getting warmer, iced coffee might be an better option. Be sure to ...
Summer marks the bringing of a delicious time of your: iced coffee season! As enjoyable as coffee is during the Fall and Winter seasons, we have to admit to ourselves that regular coffee does not work well in the hot weather.
If you simply enjoy cold coffee and milk or iced lattes with mocha, there is no wrong way to make your iced caffeinated drink. There are plenty of chain coffee places that you may enjoy, but there are plenty of local coffee businesses that are ready and prepared for your coffee needs.
So, try something new this summer! Additionally, National Doughnut Day is June 6th. So, what goes great with a doughnut? An iced coffee! Try a local coffee shop this summer!
- A Cup of Joy - Miller Place
- Ador Coffee - Bayville
- Avenue Cafe - Long Beach
- Caffe Portofino - Northport
- Garden Tea Room - Bellmore
- Gentle Brew Coffee - Hicksville
- Hampton Coffee Co. - Water Mill
- Kookaburra Coffee - Rockville Centre
- Milk & Sugar Cafe - Bay Shore
- Robinson's Tea Room - Stony Brook
- Spoon Coffee House & Eatery - Lindenhurst
- The Babylon Bean - Babylon
- Witches Brew - West Hempstead
Where is your favorite place to get a cup of coffee? Tell us in the comments below!