Warm Up This Winter with Dancing: Dance Lessons and Events on Long Island
We can only handle so much cold and we need ways to heat things up. Consider dancing a way to warm up and keep up ...
Need a great indoor activity this winter for maybe you and your significant other and/or friends. Taking dance lessons whether it be hip hop, tap, ballet, or ballroom dancing can be a great way to have fun and get into shape.
There are many locations on Long Island that offer a variety of dance lessons. Check with a studio about programs for your age and skill level. You are never too old to get into dancing!
Also, check out some of the upcoming dancing events going on in our events section. Some of the events will teach you to dance and some of the events are just for fun! Here are some great events coming up:
- Wednesday Night Ballroom Dancing - Sons of Italy Hall - Deer Park - Every Wednesday till February 26th
- Doc's/Millennium Parties - Swam Club - Roslyn - Jan. 18th
- A Night in Italy - St. Anthony of Padua Parish Hall - East Northport - Jan. 18th
- Country Line Dancing - Villa Lombardi's - Holbrook - Jan. 24th
- Pep & The Soul Explosion - Antonette's Bellmore - Bellmore - Jan 24th
- Tween Night - PlasterKraze - Selden - Last Friday of Every Month til April
So get out on the dance floor and have some fun this winter!
Do you enjoy dancing? Do you take lessons or go to events? Tell us in the comments below!